13 Reason Why Cats Make the Best Pets
If you are on the lookout for a furry companion, here are a few reasons why you should get a Cat
1. They are independent & don’t need you around 24 x 7.They don’t really get offended if you leave them at home on their own & love their solitary time
2. They are highly entertaining & extremely cute to look at.
3. Ideal pets for small city apartments since they love lounging in small cosy corners & fit into the tiniest of spaces
4. They are natures therapists with those purrs & cuddles after a long day
Natural Antidepressants: They love silently & understand when you’re low. Fact: Cats are common in several workplaces in Japan because they are known to reduce stress levels . Their purring is extremely relaxing & is even said to heal injuries & bones!
5. They won’t bother visitors especially the ones who are a little less pet friendly - mostly because they themselves are wary of strangers
6. They can be trained to use the toilet
7. No walks needed for these felines - They burn their energy in hilarious ways by zooming around the house in a hurricane like fashion & thus, don’t need to be taken for walks.
8. They are peaceful and the best to have especially if your apartment complex is not overall pet friendly
9. They get you special gifts every now & then, although you might get a little freaked out looking at a dead lizard at your feet.
10. They are born toilet trained: They prefer pooping in sand & thus, by natural instinct will conduct their business in any box or tray filled with sand (aka the litter box)
11. They can be incredible social media content with their hilarious positions, curious nature & cute faces.
12. They make great nap buddies
13. They keep themselves clean & smell like a freshly laundered blanket