8 Things Every Cat Parent Needs
As cat parents, we want the world for our felines. However, us cat moms & dads do have a list of essentials that are needed on the daily. Here are some of them
1. It all begins with the right attitude while dealing with a feline whose IQ & energy surpasses a hoomans. eg- 3am zoomies
2. If you're a cat owner who lives an an apartment, be sure to cat proof those windows. PS - It keeps the birds away
4. The way to your cats heart is through its stomach. Grab some healthy cat food to keep those bowel movements going & the purrs endless.
5. Being active & lazy is a cat thing. Grab some interactive yet eco friendly cat toys to keep that active streak high.
6. While a cat bed is a good investment, if your cat prefers the sock drawer & those contents need relocating. DIY a cat bed is more efficient, or scoot over & share your own.
7. Cat grooming is a must, be sure to invest in a good brush, cat friendly shampoos or other cat care products as recommended by your vet. You can also check out some natural grooming products.